Local Service Technician (Karachi - Pakistan)
• You are responsible for the coordination, technical follow-up, and support regarding the installation of Picanol weaving machines at the site of customers in the Karachi area. In this role, you are the first technical point of contact for these customers;
• You frequently visit our customers in the Karachi area to follow up on the operation of the installed Picanol weaving machines and to map and manage the support these customers require;
• You make sure you keep your knowledge up-to-date regarding textiles, information systems, and Picanol weaving machines;
• You report to the Local Service Manager.
• You can communicate fluently in Urdu and English (both verbal and written);
• You have knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, and/or textile operation of Picanol weaving machines or other weaving machines;
• You are able to define priorities and follow up on them;
• You have a communicative and flexible approach.
• We offer you a fascinating and challenging position in a dynamic market within a leading international company.
• You will receive a competitive remuneration package linked to your experience and potential.
For more information, please contact Clinton Blackler (email@example.com) or Koen Desmedt (firstname.lastname@example.org)